Orange County Chapter of the
Construction Specifications Institute
2019 Products Show
New Exclusive Format
By Invitation Only
FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Tim Totten - The Genius of Frank Lloyd Wright
Master storyteller Timothy Totten takes you on a whirlwind tour of the life and work of America’s most famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. With insightful architectural analysis, photos and dozens of intimate stories, Totten weaves a tale of love, adultery, murder and the Emperor of Japan to illustrate the genius and personal foibles of the man the American Institute of Architects has called “The Greatest American Architect.”
Totten has studied the life and work of America’s most celebrated Architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, for 30 years, visiting more than 300 Wright designed buildings across the United States. As a master storyteller, Totten has shared his passion for the artist and his seven decade career with art museums, libraries, community groups, theatre audiences and at Frank Lloyd Wright symposiums across the country, often to standing room only crowds.
Timothy Totten is a serial entrepreneur, master storyteller, historical presenter, architectural enthusiast, and non-profit race creator and director. Totten has brought his energetic storytelling style to packed rooms at Art Museums, Libraries, Theatres and Frank Lloyd Wright buildings across the United States.
Totten’s easygoing humor, coupled with an encyclopedic command of the material, makes for a relaxed and interested audience experience. Using his considerable skills as a Master Storyteller, Totten weaves together a story that rivals anything William Shakespeare ever concocted, while employing brilliant and insightful architectural analysis to illuminate Wright’s unbelievable artistic accomplishments.
5 Dinners Each
10 Dinners Each
All Sponsors and Exhibitors receive:
- Your company’s name and products in front of attendees - decision-makers, including architects, specifiers, contractors and construction and design professionals.
- A two-hour tradeshow and networking event.
- Appetizers and a no-host bar with plenty of time to socialize and sell your firm and your products.
- Ability to distribute your marketing materials, collect leads, network and make new contacts for your company.
- Event admissions, allowing you to host important clients at the show and invite them to join you for a gourmet meal. One-on-one dinner time conversation with your invited guests, allowing you to cultivate and build your relationship with important clients.
- A world-class keynote presentation.
Exhibitors receive the benefits above, plus:
- One 6-foot exhibit table;
- One shared banquet table with dinner for 5
- Business card size ad in the ORANGE PEAL for one year.
Be one of our 2 Sponsors and add these additional benefits:
- One 6-foot exhibit table;
- One banquet table with dinner for 10;
- Priority choice of exhibit and banquet table locations;
- Your company logo on all event marketing material and the OCCCSI website;
- Your company profile in the chapter’s ORANGE PEAL newsletter;
- A half-size ad in the ORANGE PEAL for one year; and
- Recognition and thanks at the event.
- The first registered OCCCSI PRODUCT SHOW Sponsor will have the choice to host the Keynote speaker at their table!
Ensure your target market attends. All exhibit tables are packaged with a set number of dinners. Once an exhibit table is registered, the exhibitor can invite guests to join them for the evening. Exhibitors register their guests online for ease and convenience. Offer your guests a pleasant experience. They can share cocktails and appetizers with exhibitors as they peruse the tabletop exhibits. Afterwards, they will enjoy a delicious meal while listening to the keynote speaker.